Anthony Sport for Men Hand Cream, 4 Ounce

Anthony Sport for Men Hand Cream, 4 OunceUpdate: April 1 2011 Overall I have bought this product a few times. The quality and usefulness has remained the same, and it is a very good product. I keep it with me or in my car for when I am going to meet with a client or just for general use, since I don't want dry hands and the cold weather has a tendency to do that. If you get major cracks on your hands or have extreme drying, Okeefe's Crack Creme is the product for you, but if you just have general dryness and want a very good hand cream with minimal smell and no greasy feeling this is a good choice.

I've only had this product for about a week now, but I must say it definitely does a better job than my department store bought hand lotion. The smell is a bit strong at first, though not bad (seems kinda citrus-y), but it wears off quickly. Keeps my hands soft and smooth for a good amount of time during the day before having to put more on as well.

The price may be a bit high if you are used to buying the big bottles of cheap lotion from the store, but you really don't have to use as much of this or use it as often in my opinion so it is a very solid product. It also provides much better performance in my opinion. I intend to purchase more of this product and continue using it.

This product is way too thin, for a hand cream, so much that it even pours out of the bottle so you use way too much. The smell is also quite over powering.

Buy Anthony Sport for Men Hand Cream, 4 Ounce Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment