Eminence Organics - Creams & Moisturizers - Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream SPF 32 (Body) - 5oz

Eminence Organics - Creams & Moisturizers - Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream SPF 32 - 5ozI love this product and use it on my face daily. It goes on smooth and it's lightweight. I would highly recommend this product.



I bought this on the recommendation of a friend after researching the problems with chemical sunscreens.We both work as biologists so are out in the sun a lot, I think she had tried quite a few too.This one is really good-not greasy, not whitening,and really smells good to boot.I mainly use it on my kids and on my arms, etc.but have put it on my face a couple of times (and I noticed my friend puts it on her face).Didn't seem to make me break out like another one I had bought that was supposedly for faces had.But again, I haven't used it on my face much so take that part with a grain of salt.Expensive but good-I'm writing this b/c I'm online to buy more!

Buy Eminence Organics - Creams & Moisturizers - Tropical Vanilla Sun Cream SPF 32 (Body) - 5oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment