Banana Boat Aloe Vera W/vitamin E Lip Balm SPF 45, .15-Ounce, (Pack of 24)

Banana Boat Aloe Vera W/vitamin E Lip Balm SPF 45, .15-Ounce,It protects my lips. And I also have used it on other sun-affected facial areas and they seemed to heal.

Of all the products I have tried for chapped and/or sunburned lips, this is the only one that works for me!I use it every day. It goes on easy, and keeps my lips free from cracks and peeling and drying out.CAN'T be without it so any time I see it, I buy as many as I can to keep my supply stocked.I fear that if Banana Boat stops making it or changes the formula like so many companies do, my lips will fall off!I know everyone is different and what works for some may not for others, but for me and my daughter, who is in the beauty field and can get all kinds of products, this is the best!

Buy Banana Boat Aloe Vera W/vitamin E Lip Balm SPF 45, .15-Ounce, (Pack of 24) Now



We love the Banana Boat Aloe Vera SPF 30 and 45.It's by far the best lip balm I've used.Very gentle, effective, and pleasant light taste/smell.Great product.Wish it was a little cheaper, but I feel it's worth it.

Read Best Reviews of Banana Boat Aloe Vera W/vitamin E Lip Balm SPF 45, .15-Ounce, (Pack of 24) Here



I was buying this one at a time and happened across this multi-pack!Great price and I will always use it!Definitely recommend this lip balm!

Want Banana Boat Aloe Vera W/vitamin E Lip Balm SPF 45, .15-Ounce, (Pack of 24) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment