OTHINE Skin Bleach 2.25 oz

Othine Skin Bleach 2.25ozThis stuff works be careful with use .Use a q-tip when applying,it will fade marks and lighten surrounding skin if you spread it on skin that is normal.I love it and keep a jar of this in my home all the time.I get dark marks here and there do to acne or ingrown facial hairs.I would have look like a dalmation dog without this product.Remember use with caution, you'll see results in as little as 2 weeks!

I have been using this cream for about 2 months now and I have never seen a fade/bleaching agent so powerful and effective.It is 3% hydroquinone so that may have alot to do wit it.I am African American that have always suffered from acne as a result it left unsightly dark acne scars.I've tried many creams with little success.I've only been using this cream for about 2 months and I have seen fantastic results!! Some products take forever to start working but not this one, it starts to work immediately.As the reviewer stated below, you must be careful to apply it with a q-tip because applying to an entire area will lighten marks but it will also lighten the surrounding areas which could cause a blotchy and uneven skin tone.I am truly sold on this item and would recommend it to anyone.

Buy OTHINE Skin Bleach 2.25 oz Now

I don't know how many people are going to read this review, but if you do buy this stuff! I have used Ambi, nothing. I have even bought a prescrition strength skin bleach through my dermatologist at 4% hydroquinone and two months later nothing! I have also tried another lemon type skin bleach from my local beauty store. It smell bad and did nothing. I was really dissapointed in the ambi, really dissapointed. I saw Othine had a 3% active ingredient of hydroquinone bought it, and found those same exaqct spots that I put all that other stuff on fade in about 8 days. I even took a photo of my face with my HD digital camera (thats notorious for showing my hyperpigmentation in photos) and the spots faded. I am thoroughly impressed. Completely and thoroughly impressed. I tell people how it is and if something doesn't work I will say it. This crap works, hands down period. Plus it has a pleasant smell. You won't be afraid to hug or kiss someone.

Read Best Reviews of OTHINE Skin Bleach 2.25 oz Here

I've tried lost of other prouducts and this stuff is magic. I had these spots on my face of all places and needed to get rid of them. I used this stuff and within a month spots were gone.

Want OTHINE Skin Bleach 2.25 oz Discount?



I have been using this for over 3 months on some dark scars on my legs and they don't seem to be fading at all

0 comments:

Post a Comment