BANANA BOAT Sport Cool Zone C-Spray SPF 50, 6 Fluid Ounce (PACK OF 2)

BANANA BOAT Sport Cool Zone C-Spray SPF 50, 6 Fluid OunceBanana Boat has long been my sunscreen of choice. Until now, I have used the cream product that comes in squeeze tubes. I use it when I go hiking or skiing in the mountains where the UV is more intense than at sea level. I used to use the SPF 30, but moved up to SPF 50 when the 50 became available.

The Banana Boat spray is interesting. It is easier to apply than the cream. It goes on easily and quickly with the exception that you are warned not to spray it on your face. You are advised to spray it on your hands and then rub it on your face. That does work.

Because of its ease of use, I am likely to use the spray for casual sun exposure, say bike riding or walking in partial shade, instead of using nothing because of the trouble involved with applying the cream variety. The spray does appear to be effective. Comparing, the spray can with the tube, I see that the active ingredients are similar.

The only negative that I found is the odor. It is not all that strong, but does last quite a while. The inactive ingredients listed on the spray can indicate that a "fragrance" has been added. I think that it is quite possible that the spray product would be better without the added fragrance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment