bareMinerals Tutorials: Eye Lining

bareMinerals Tutorials: Eye LiningLove the way the brushes glide on the eyelid. you need very little of the minerals to make an impact. it'll last me for many seasons!

I like bare escentuals a lot. The black in the kit is a little sparkly, which I like. The other color isn't really for me, but I'll use it when I layer. The three brush heads with the separate stem is nice. I think this would be great for traveling,so you wouldn't have to pack three full length brushes. And they're nice brushes! I'm no professional, but they work great for me. I also really liked the instructions for different eyes. I think this would be a great gift for a young girl (or any age that wants to learn) to learn how to do different styles of makeup.

Buy bareMinerals Tutorials: Eye Lining Now



With the lower price tag of $20, this is now a much better value than it used to be.In the kit includes:

-Sable liner eyeshadow (smoky mocha)

-Minx liner eyeshadow (sparkly charcoal)

-Brush pouch

-Magnet brush with three different heads you can switch between (full-edge liner, pointed liner, and soft edge liner)

The brushes are very high quality and effective.Being able to switch easily between since they are magnetic is really convenient.The "tutorial" is the only thing I was slightly disappointed in.I was hoping for an actual guide or a DVD, but instead it's just the flap on the front of the kit that you swing open, and it gives you three different looks to use and how to do them.It's useful, but if you're like me and not too coordinated, you'll be better off looking for a YouTube video on how to apply.

Minx is basically like a black eyeliner, and is used as such.I will say this the staying power of these liners is *tremendous.*I once worked an 11 hour shift where I did sweat quite a bit, and when I came home it was the only part of my make-up that was still on.Like all powdered eyeshadows, they are very, very messy and the Minx just seems to get everywhere.

Also, if you are serious about being more professional with your eyes, I highly recommend getting a soft focus brush in addition to this kit, because that is really the only thing missing.A soft focus brush is a small eyeshadow blending brush and is really a neccessity.Bare Escentuals Retractable Soft Focus Liner Brush is the Bare Escentual one, but most cosmetic companies that make brushes have this type of brush.

This is a definite steal for $20!

Read Best Reviews of bareMinerals Tutorials: Eye Lining Here



these brushes work--they don't get caked with powder and fatten up. Lines look good! I'm not a patient person, and I get nicely lined eyes quickly. Worth the money.

Want bareMinerals Tutorials: Eye Lining Discount?



I love the brushes and everything works really well. If you are not so great at putting on makeup, this should be quite helpful :)

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment