Blush & Bronzers! Ada Cosmetic's Mineral Blush & Bronzers! 100% Natural! No Bismuth-Oxychloride! Be

Ada Cosmetic's Mineral Blush & Bronzers! 100% Natural! No Bismuth-Oxychloride! Better Ingredients! Better Prices!When I got this in my Birch Box my first thought was ugggghh.. a bronzer. So 80's. So uncool, who would wear a bronzer? Do I want a glimmery fake tan? NO! However, unlike blush, this adds just the right amount of sunkissed look to my cheeks. I was impressed! As other suggested, I originally tried it as an eyeshadow and it looked really bad! Then I used it as intended, and wow, my face just had a healthy glow! I now use this daily and it's the ONLY bronzer I have ever liked.

This product receives a rating of one on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics database, not the lowest zero rating, but still very good.I decided to purchase it over the zero rated products because I thought it was going to be a large quantity.The item description doesn't list the size, but the shipping weight is listed as 15 ounces.The net wt listed on the product I received is 5 grams.The envelope that it came in says 3 oz first class package rate.The blush is a loose powder.I ordered the bronzer 1 color.It's a little more in the orange spectrum than I'd like, but that's a personal preference.I would buy it again if the price was lower.

Buy Blush & Bronzers! Ada Cosmetic's Mineral Blush & Bronzers! 100% Natural! No Bismuth-Oxychloride! Be Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment