Elta MD UV shield SPF 45, 3 Ounce

Elta MD UV shield SPF 45, 3 OunceMy wife and I both like this sunscreen so far it is the best we have found, but it is still not perfect as it is a bit greasy.That being said, it is MUCH less greasy than most other sunscreens.

My only concern is the nanoparticles used in this sunscreen (and others).Since there are no long-term safety studies performed on nanoparticles, we are a bit concerned that the nanoparticles will be absorbed through our skin and accumulate in our organs (as the studies suggest they do) and cause problems later on.

My dermatologist recommended this stuff.She says that true sun blocks contain zinc-oxide or "z-cote".I have a skin condition called melasma that is aggravated by sun exposure.I especially have to protect my face.This is the only sun screen that doesn't feel oily and does sting when I put it on.I think you get a lot for the price.I will continue to buy this stuff as long as they make it.

Buy Elta MD UV shield SPF 45, 3 Ounce Now

Most aspects of this sunblock deserve 5 stars.The texture is amazing, silky.If I have exfoliated recently, it's invisible after being rubbed in.Doesn't burn my eyes.Effective sun protection.Best of all, I haven't had a breakout all summer--even the times I left it on overnight.

That's pretty good, right?Ah, but if your skin has dry or flaky patches, you'll need a system.I've never used a moisturizer that doesn't break me out, so I didn't try adding a lotion, but some people have luck with that pairing.Otherwise, exfoliating first solves the problem, but who wants to exfoliate several times a week?

Getting it off is a pain.Products strong enough to remove it are too harsh, and I ended up with cracked, peeling face, mid-winter style.(Hence going 2 days before washing it off.)Here's what works for me: I use coconut oil, rub it in.This dissolves the sunblock.Then I wash my face with tea tree oil wash (Body Shop) to remove the coconut oil, rinsing as quickly as possible so that I don't totally kill my skin.Yes, coconut oil is supposed to be highly comedogenic, but I haven't had a breakout, like I said.I use Parachute oil from the local Indian grocer as that's what I had on hand for pre-shampoo deep conditioning.

So while it's not perfect, it's the only effective sunblock that hasn't broken me out.If I find something better for the face, I'll still use this on the body.Just hope that nanoparticle cancer thing isn't a thing after all.

Read Best Reviews of Elta MD UV shield SPF 45, 3 Ounce Here

Very light weight and absorbs quickly. Feels great and not sticky or smelly. But it's not water proof and when I sweat during exercise it got in my eyes.

Want Elta MD UV shield SPF 45, 3 Ounce Discount?



I am very concerned about sun exposure because skin cancer runs in my family and I've been born and raised in California.This sunscreen is incredible.It goes on smoothly and will last all day, and you only need a small amount because it is thick and creamy. However, it is NEVER oily. In comparison to every other sunscreen I've tried (i.e., Aveeno, Neutragena, Skinceuticals, Clinique) this one is by far superior. It is actually not too expensive when you consider how far one tube will go.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment