Fantasia IC Olive Oil Style Gel, 16 oz

Fantasia IC Olive Oil Style Gel, 16 ozI made shea custard with this gel ( I got the recipe off of curly nikki forum), & my hair LOVED IT! I got great curl definition with none of the hardness that comes from using gel alone.

This gel is the best gel I've ever used.It doesn't flake and it doesn't harden the hair and make it look like you're wearing a helmet.It doesn't make crunchy.It leaves the hair sooo soft and every hair is in place and laid down and I live in Georgia, the humidity capital of south (lol). It's all natural and you can surf on my waves (hehehe).I've been natural for a little over 2 years and I swear by this gel. Check it out! I love it!

Buy Fantasia IC Olive Oil Style Gel, 16 oz Now

I can't find this gel in stores so I usually buy the clear version. The green olive oil gel is much less drying but has the same amount of hold and shine. I can use this both to hold down my edges and also for curl definition on 4a/4b hair. It can dry crunchy if you use a lot of it but curls really clump together. Great for slicked back styles because it makes shiny waves with no flakes.

Read Best Reviews of Fantasia IC Olive Oil Style Gel, 16 oz Here

I have a 4B type hair and I love this gel.It doesn't get too hard and helps keep the curl pattern of my hair all day.Great buy!

Want Fantasia IC Olive Oil Style Gel, 16 oz Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment