Supre Mirage Quad Bronzer w/ Body Blush & Silicone 12 oz

Supre Mirage Quad Bronzer w/ Body Blush & Silicone 12 ozI used this lotion for quit some time now and loved it! Great color great smell and tans me fast! I recommend this lotion to everyone that wants a good bronzer!



I tan very easily virtually never burn, but as soon as i switched to this lotion (only because we got it for free at the tanning place) I burnt on every single place that was touching the tannin bed. At first i thought it could've maybe been for how long I went for (which I had always done it before with another lotion), but today I went for less than usual and STILL burnt. I would not recommend it.

Buy Supre Mirage Quad Bronzer w/ Body Blush & Silicone 12 oz Now

ive been tanning forever and this was the only lotion that did nothing for me. I'd say do not buy it.

Read Best Reviews of Supre Mirage Quad Bronzer w/ Body Blush & Silicone 12 oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment