Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces Sunblock, SPF 60+, 8 Oz Bottles and 2 Oz Travel Bottles (Pack of 3)

Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces Sunblock, SPF 60+, 8 Oz Bottles and 2 Oz Travel BottlesI bought this for my sensitive face. and plan to use it when any kid's come over for swimming.

I love that there's a small travel bottle! It slides easily on and off the big bottle. Perfect for re-filling.

I've been using this product on my children for a few years now and absolutely love it.My daughter often develops a rash with other baby sunscreens but she never had problems with this one.Unfortunately, when I received this product last week, I noticed it had already expired (in February).After shopping around, I found that Hawaiian Tropic changed their packaging and there's a new version (stick and creme lotion for babies and a spray for kids).Hope it still works the same.

Buy Hawaiian Tropic Baby Faces Sunblock, SPF 60+, 8 Oz Bottles and 2 Oz Travel Bottles (Pack of 3) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment