La Roche Posay Anthelios 20 Spf Fluide Extreme Sunscreen (Pack of Two)

La Roche Posay Anthelios 20 Spf Fluide Extreme SunscreenI very rarely write reviews, but felt I had to for this sunscreen.I battle with polymorphous light eruption (a rash associated with exposure to the sun) and have been vigilantly protecting my face and body for years.I use the 50+ for my body, but that was too emollient for my face so I tried the fluide extreme 20.It is perfect.Fluid like consistency, blends well and quickly, does not leave a sheen on my face and there is no fragrance.Perfect!Plus I'm getting the same great protection that Anthelios products provide.Pharmamundi is a great seller and I've now ordered from them twice will definitely be a repeat customer.They are quick and appear to be providing exactly the products I want (European standards, rather than US).All around I highly recommend this product for those serious about protecting their faces from sun and sun damage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment