kaplanMD - Lip 20 Moisture Therapy + SPF

Kaplan MD Lip 20 Treatment, Ruby, 0.11-OunceI've used this product for two years, and I can attest that it really does work. It's not overnight, and it may take several months, but it does truly work. My lip line had been disappearing for some time, and my lips were somewhat flat. After nightly use for a couple of months, I began to notice my lip line returning, and my lips looked noticeably fuller. After two years, it's really visible. My sister who was visiting noticed it right away, so she ordered some. It is pricey, but worth it. It feels and smells wonderful, too. Again, it's not overnight, and you will not get Angelina Jolie lips; but yours will get smoother, fuller, and the color will come back! Yeah!



I love this lip treatment. Thought it was alittle pricey when ordering, but it is worth it. I chose the nude shine and it is perfect for everyday. Just the right combination of a balm and lipstick with no stickiness whatsoever. I always just used a lip balm finding glosses to be too sticky and, while this is not glossy, I have applied a gloss over it to get a more polished look. I have told all my friends who are very impressed with the screw up tube. I'll be using this for a long time since there is alot of product in the tube.

Buy kaplanMD - Lip 20 Moisture Therapy + SPF Now

I received the product within a few days of my order.Glad I had read a comment somewhere about the 'trick'to opening the tube (just twist the slightly bulbousbottom outer case and voila!-a mini rocket silo).The lipstick is very soothing without a trace of stickiness and just a hint of something cooling.After about three weeks of daily use, my lips do look and feel smoother, more comfortable, and maybe younger. (I'm 62)

I ordered the #20, "Sheer Natural Shine", and it is truly abare, natural tint, not clear.Next time I'll go with one of the 'colors'.I'm pretty sure this is going to end up being the only lipstick I carry with me.

Read Best Reviews of kaplanMD - Lip 20 Moisture Therapy + SPF Here

I just ordered my second lipstick.The moisturizer is wonderful.The lipstick case was a brilliant idea.The case is one-piece instead of the two pieces we're all used to.Twist the bottom and the top opens to reveal the lipstick.Twist it in reverse and the lipstick spirals back into the base and the top automatically closes.I no longer worry about expensive lipstick cases with lost tops or tops that loosen in my purse and make a mess.I carry this with joy while backpacking.

Worth every cent...

Want kaplanMD - Lip 20 Moisture Therapy + SPF Discount?

This is the first lipstick I have used that does NOT chap my lips.The colors are sheer and natural, and I reapply about 3 times during the day without having to put liip balm under it.Thank you Kaplan MD.

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment