Sante Active (Dolisos) PuraSun

Sante Active PuraSun -- 240 SoftgelsI am very fair skinned with red hair and have always been obsessed with getting a tan, which is very hard for me to do. I decided to tryPuraSun and Tanimintogether and I went to Jamaica for 6 days. After laying out for 4 days (30 minutes on each side) I was the darkest I had ever been. I kept the tan for at least a month or so and if I had continued to lay out for an hour once a week, I think it would have maintained at the deep dark color.I have not been able to do that but I still have a healthy bronze glow so the pills have helped me keep some color instead of getting pastey white again.I love this product!



I used this product before the name change. Still buy and I get great results from it...I haven't burned all summer and I had a healthy tanned glow... not only that but my skin was much smoother... Great stuff!

Buy Sante Active (Dolisos) PuraSun Now



I've been taking these for about 4 months. I love them. These and the tanamins make me tan super fast. I have a golden tan tone anyway and do tan well but it never lasts long enough. Always seems to fade. With these supplements I have been golden all summer. If I did start to fade some I would just make a point of spending time out on the deck in the sun for a hour and the warmth would return.. I have used tanning beds for years to achieve color but now its so much easier and so very much better tan.. What a difference these make. They blow any tanning lotion out of the water.. I took the Tanamins Tanning Vitamin

Tanamins Tanning Vitamin-Get a Darker Tan in Half the Time Without Messy Designer Lotions or Expensive Tanning Beds/ 60 Count and they worked well also. These are a lot more cost effective for sure.

Read Best Reviews of Sante Active (Dolisos) PuraSun Here

I'm very fair skinned and I used to go to the tanning bed 5 days a week so that I could enjoy going to the beach or any outdoor activity without the risk of sever sunburn! I have been using this product for almost a month and I started out with 30 minutes and increased my time every couple of days using a level 8 spf and amazingly in 3 weeks I was tanned just as well as I would going to a tanning bed I'm not bronze by no means but am now at least a medium tone but the summer isn't over yet and I have at least another month or of sunbathing !

Want Sante Active (Dolisos) PuraSun Discount?



I won't be purchasing these again.I saw no change.I wanted to love them!I really did.I took them as directed on the bottle.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment