100% Pure Cosmetics - Organic Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydration Spf 20, 2 fl oz lotion

100% Pure Cosmetics - Organic Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydration Spf 20, 2 fl oz lotionAfter years of trying to find an SPF that was natural, applied smoothly, and absorbed quickly, I finally found it in 100% Pure's SPF I feel as it is protecting, nourishing and hydrating my skin without feeling heavy (as some zinc based SPF's do) or greasy. I use it not only in summer but in winter times, without any problems*.

*Note: Skin type is acne-prone and very sensitive. Also, my winter's are fairly mild, compared to others, if you live in an climate where winters can get extreme, you might want to try something a little richer, either on top of this moisturizer or all together.

I used to love this facial hydration product and used it for over two years. But recently 100% Pure changed it's packaging from glass to plastic, reduced the content from 2.0 fl oz to 1.6 fl oz and (apparently) also revamped the formula. Prior to the change, this product was creamy, smooth and a little went a long way. It is now sticky and slightly chalky leaving a faint white residue on my face and takes much more for my face to feel remotely hydrated. 100% Pure really needs to rethink the change, because I will no longer purchase this.

Buy 100% Pure Cosmetics - Organic Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydration Spf 20, 2 fl oz lotion Now

Out of all the moisturizers with spf that I have tried, this one is by far the best.It is extremely light and contains very little if any fragrance.It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your face shiny or white.I also love that it's free of parabens and other dangerous chemicals.Well done 100% Pure!!!Please be aware though that it is sold in a 1.6 oz size instead of 2.0 ounces as listed.

Read Best Reviews of 100% Pure Cosmetics - Organic Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydration Spf 20, 2 fl oz lotion Here

As the others have mentioned, it's light, spreads easily and smoothly. Non irritating and with virtually no scent.

I've looked for products that have healthy ingredients such as this. I've finally found the product I've been searching for.

Update 11-7-2011: I am still using this and I continue to like it very much. In response to a couple of others comments, I have ordered this twice now and have received both times the 1.6 OZ (50 ML) size glass bottle. I HOPE they have made a larger size (2 OZ) as that 10 ML difference could extend usage. BTW, 10 ML's is 2 Teaspoons.

As for the glass container being undesirable. Glass doesn't have any toxins unlike plastics do. I'll take glass any day over plastics.

Here is a tip for getting out the rest sitting at the bottom. After unscrewing the top, simply use an emery board (disposable nail file) to scoop out what you need. Works like a charm! =)

Want 100% Pure Cosmetics - Organic Pomegranate Antioxidant Hydration Spf 20, 2 fl oz lotion Discount?

I bought this because I'm vegan and I heard really good things about 100% Pure products. Maybe it's because of the SPF, but this lotion does not soak in the way I would like it to. It is also rather sticky and leaves this white-ish residue on your skin. Oh, and the best part is... it has a very interesting flagrance. I'm not sure how to describe it really... it has this rotten stench about it. I tried it several times, and it doesn't get any better... I just had to throw away an almost-full bottle... a total waste of money.

The one I use right now is by Pur~lisse SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer. It smells good, doesn't have any white-ish residue, and soaks in properly... it is kind of expensive, but definitely worth.

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment