Clinique Targeted Protection Stick SPF 45 Sunscreens

Clinique Clinique Targeted Protection Stick SPF 45este producto es excelente comprar aqui es buenisimo llega a tiempo y en perfectas condiciones sin mayor complicacion . .

Clinique claims this is targeted protection for lips, eyes and other sensitive areas, due to very sensitive eyes I can only use this on my lips and ears. The consistency is VERY thick. For this reason I find it difficult to use in and around the eye area, my eyes water a lot when applied anywhere near my eyes.

Although this makes a decent lip protestant, it is not nearly hydrating enough to be used as a balm. When I initially started using this product, my full and usually well hydrated lips started peeling and became very dry.

The only place listed that I have no trouble using it is on the tops of my ears. It is nice and compact, so if you need quick application this works great. To any concerned with the SPF smell, this almost completely odor free. It is not for long term use, I generallly need to reapply this every hour to 70 minutes or I will burn.......even when I am not active.This is also NOT waterproof.

Buy Clinique Targeted Protection Stick SPF 45 Sunscreens Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment