be my cherry baby NEW 2013 Swedish Beauty BOTANICA

be my cherry baby NEW 2013 Swedish Beauty BOTANICAWhen I started to use this lotion I had not been tanning in over a year. My skin type has minimal burning in the beginning and then I tan very well.I remember having a good experience with Fig Get Me Not and decided to try this one.I love this lotion.It smells just like sweet tarts candy and leaves a nice scent on you after tanning.I have only been tanning for a few weeks now (tanning every other day or so) and I have a wonderfully dark color.I love that this has natural bronzers and not that stuff that can smear and stain your clothes and hands.

i recieved the package really fast, however i failed to read that it was a bronzer. i do however like this line of tanning lotion, but as far as this one, i just am not a fan of the smell... in the tanning bed it smelled like burnt kool aid hahaha. but it is a nice bronzer, got decent color. and again i only give it 3 stars because i personally dont like bronzers. and the smell of it.

Buy be my cherry baby NEW 2013 Swedish Beauty BOTANICA Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment