Colorescience Sunforgettable Orb - SPF 30

Colorescience Sunforgettable Brush Shimmer - All ClearAm a fair skinned male that HATES to use sun screen.Result, I have had several basal skin cancers removed messy.Told my dermatologist how much I hate sun screens and she suggested Color Science. Feels strange using a cosmetic brush, my girls laugh, but it really works!Put it on my nose, face and top of ears, spent 8 hours in the sun working no burn!It is not greasy and you do not feel it!Amazing stuff!Just hope it continues to work.Would be nice to see it drop in price as well!

I'm a guy, I'm active, I don't want to wear makeup or stuff that stinks like perfume.

I pay a lot for my cologne and I don't want to smell like anything but that.

I have greasy skin, and sunscreens tend to make me break out.

I use this stuff, and on my light olive skin it disappears.

I can be in the sun for hours and I don't burn.

I can run, play sports and it stays.

I have 2 guy friends who have borrowed it and now buy it for themselves.

All natural. Not greasy. Disappears. Doesn't have a perfume.

My only warning is that if you wipe your face with a white towel, it will rub off and look dirty.

I would recommend this to everyone!

Buy Colorescience Sunforgettable Orb - SPF 30 Now

This is a great sunscreen powder that I used over my makeup and on areas of my skin exposed to the sun, overtop a sun lotion so that my skin would have a more "matte" finish.

I used the "all clear" orb.

I loved how it felt and how it made my skin silky smooth. It didn't make me shiny like some sun lotions tend to do, or oily or greasy-looking. It's amazing over makeup as a finishing powder to give your skin extra protection from the sun!

However, there are a couple of issues with this product that prevents me from purchasing it again:

1. It has bismuth oxycholoride, which I'm really sensitive to. I have to make sure it does not directly touch my skin (I wear it over my makeup) or I will get a rash. If you think you are sensitive to bismuth oxychloride, it'd be a really good idea to get a trial-size version of the product and patch test it. I would get itchy if I put it over bare skin.

2. "All Clear"...well, isn't really "all clear". It's great for people who are on the light side of things, like the lightest couple of shades in drugstore makeup, however, I am almost white, so this stuff did make me look too dark. If you think you are extremely light-skinned, once again, get a sample size first and try it out to see how it looks on you before making the plunge and buying the full size.

For these two reasons, I have to take off a star.

All in all, it's a good powdered sunscreen that works well in giving skin extra protection from the sun. However, if you are very sensitive, or extremely pale, it might not be right for you. If you are neither one of those things, then you might really love this stuff.

Read Best Reviews of Colorescience Sunforgettable Orb - SPF 30 Here

I loved the Sunforgettable in the miniORB, so I bought this brush to try it since it seemed like a convenient idea.Using the brush, I discovered that most of the sunscreen ended up in the air around me (that I then breathed in and proceeded to cough for a few hours) and very little of it on my face.I much prefer the ORB or the large can as a result.The powdered sunscreen itself is very good and doesn't cause any breakouts (even on my acne-proned face) and provides great sun protection (I'm a dermatologist so this is important of course).The brush is a good idea that fails during implementation though. There is also no good way to clean the brush (the alcohol solution sold on the site doesn't work very well).

Want Colorescience Sunforgettable Orb - SPF 30 Discount?

As a natural redhead, sunscreen should be part of my daily routine; but I can't stand the sticky, goopy feeling of sunscreens.I thought a powdered sunscreen could be the miracle breakthrough!I was sadly disappointed.I used it on my neck other than rubbing off on my clothes, I think it worked okay.When I went river rafting, I dusted the Colorscience sunscreen powder over my all day sunblock, hoping for better protection; after a few splashed drops of water, the Colorscience dripped down and I looked like my face was melting.Eventually it melted into my eyes and stung horribly!After a few uses, the brush doesn't retract anymore and I end up getting the powder all over the bathroom.So, Colorscience is not a sunblock panacea; it is expensive, washes off and is messy to use.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment