No-Ad No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Spf 45

NO-AD Sunscreen Lotion SPF 45 -- 16 fl ozSurfing requires sunblock that will stand up to the waves, not wash off and not burn my eyes. No-Ad sunblock migrates it into my eyes with sweat or water. Complete failure for surfing. It is the best sunblock for everything else though. It is by far the best buy per ounce and you can afford to slather it on. I put it on no higher than my cheek bones. Then I use a non migrating sun block above it. Great sunblock. Just use it properly.

Prior to departing for St.John, USVI, I ordered a bottle of this after reading the recent Consumer Reports review of it.

This lotion did not wash off after an hour and a half of snorkeling & diving and was good to go for another round an hour later.

Though I did not tan as well as usual with daily use of it, this pasty-white guy did not suffer from any sunburn either. It gets my recommendation.

Buy No-Ad No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Spf 45 Now



this is a very good sunblock , it absorbs easily and lasts a long time, Ihave to buy it at Amazon because those idiots at walmart stopped selling it.

Read Best Reviews of No-Ad No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Spf 45 Here

I am allergic to most sun screens especially those with homoslate. This product works great! I thought it had been discontinued by No-Ad.

Want No-Ad No-Ad Sunblock Lotion Spf 45 Discount?

I bought this to go on vacation in the Dominican Republic. I have not tanned in years but would still burn with other sunblocks. This one came highly recommended from reviews online. I decided to order some and I loved it. I did not get burnt once while on vacation. I reapplied every so often especially after going in the water. This product is totally worth it and very inexpensive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment