Pureology Style Texture Twist, 3 Ounce

Pureology Style Texture Twist, 3 OunceHope they don't stop making this one.Hope they don't stop making this one. Hope they don't stop making this one.

i love this product. and you can only find it in salons, and now you can't find it there anymore, because they all started caring the newer stuff. but to me this is the best to keep your hair in place not have that glue filling, and at night just brush your hair andyou will never know you had it in and it smell good too, and makes your hair smell great as well. i have dry, thick curly hair, but i can straighten my hair , use a small amount of this and my hair is shiny and smooth as the next persons.

Buy Pureology Style Texture Twist, 3 Ounce Now



This is the best hair goop ever. I was shocked when I went to buy it and they no longer made it. I guess because it lasts too long! You only need a drop and it not only spikes out your hair but also gives it great shine. Great for course or wavy hair, or curly hair that is flattened! Love it!

Read Best Reviews of Pureology Style Texture Twist, 3 Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment