Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Primer SPF 30 1 fl oz.

Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Primer SPF 30 1 fl oz.Personally, I'm very particular about what goes on my face! If it has any kind of odor or perfume, bad texture, inadequate UVA/UVB protection, wrong color, turns orange or peach on my Celtic skin ...... well ladies, you get the idea, I toss it out if I don't like it. I took a chance on something new. This is an interesting product -a tinted full spectrum sunscreen, SPF 30, which the company calls a "primer," meant to be used under their mineral face powder -but trust me, that's not necessary.

I'm just guessing here, but I bet it would be appropriate for most skin tones -I'm about as fair as you can imagine (people have often said I have "china doll skin," meaning extremely light) and I was pleasantly surprised at how the tint is just enough to even out the skin tone but it's not something most people will actually see on your skin. That's another thing about makeup that bothers me -when you can easily see it. The tint looks darker coming out of the pump than when it's applied to your face. When I first saw the color of the product I thought, "OH NO, not another expensive wasted makeup item I have to return -too dark for me!" You probably know that sinking feeling -am I right?

The product arrives in a small pump container -the amount coming out is measured, thus you can use one or two pumps. Believe me, you won't need more than two, and I use only one. It glides on so smoothly and evenly that you can cover your face with a small amount. It leaves a lovely "glow," which I then dust with a little high SPF powder to set it, since I don't need any kind of moisturizing on my skin. I don't know if the primer will eventually dry to a more matte finish, since I can't wait that long and I prefer to finish off with the translucent powder with added SPF protection.

In spite of the price, in my opinion this is a winner and I would definitely recommend it for any and all skin types. My skin is oily and it works well for me, so those of you with normal or dry skin would be happy with the product's "slip" when applying.

I know, pricey stuff, but I'm hoping it will last at least a couple of months. And when you think about it, there aren't very many makeup products that have full UVA/UVB sun protection. Isn't your beautiful face worth it?

Save 15% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment