Mary Kay Foundation Primer / All Skin Types

Mary Kay Foundation Primer / All Skin TypesI can't live without this product. I started using it 3 years ago and am hooked for life. It smoothes wonderfully and often times I wear it without even putting foundation on because it makes my skin look amazing.



I read a favorable review of this Mary Kay make-up primer in a magazine.Since I don't have a Mary Kay store/rep, I decided to order it online from Amazon.I found that it is just as good as the magazine review indicated and I've been happily using it.Using a tip from a make-up artist, I apply primers with a foundation brush works much better than fingers LOL!!

Buy Mary Kay Foundation Primer / All Skin Types Now



I find that primer is a must have when wearing make up.I tried this Mary Kay foundation primer and was quite impressed.A little goes a long way.The texture of this product is like silk.It goes on smoothly, feels like you are wearing nothing on your face and keeps your foundation in place.Great product!!!

Read Best Reviews of Mary Kay Foundation Primer / All Skin Types Here

This product is amazing.I had tried a relative's and knew that it would be a great product.I will be ordering more when I get close to running out.It makes all makeup look so much better...it smoothens the skin in preparation for the foundation or bronzer.Great product.

Want Mary Kay Foundation Primer / All Skin Types Discount?

I have purchased other expensive primers but this one is my favorite thus far!!!!It glides on smoothly and holds my make up well.I am quite impressed with the quality of this product.Definitely worth a try! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment