Comodynes TT-24 Self Tanning Towelettes (24 Pack)

Comodynes TT-24 Self Tanning TowelettesIt is very hard to find a self tanner that does not smell bad, or leave you looking orange. This product I give 4 stars because so far it has been the best one that I have found but still has a slight smell. But other then that the product is good, and I have used sseveral times.



Gentle light natural tan, imperceptible scent.

I have used these towelettes before, great for healthy glowing face colour during winter.

Buy Comodynes TT-24 Self Tanning Towelettes (24 Pack) Now

I bought these because one review stated they liked them just as much as the Tan Towel brand. I have been buying Tan Towels for years and thought I'd give these a try. The other brand doesn't seem to smell as bad and the tan last longer. They are okay and I don't hate them. I just would recommend the other brand

Read Best Reviews of Comodynes TT-24 Self Tanning Towelettes (24 Pack) Here



These towelettes are the easiest way to get a natural tan. They don't have the usual strong smell and aren't messy like sprays or creams. It dries super fast and I never looks orange or streaky. I also love the fact that they are portable. I've brought the towelettes on vacation when I know I'm going to the beach, that way I know I will always be tan!

Want Comodynes TT-24 Self Tanning Towelettes (24 Pack) Discount?

I have tried many products over the years and find these towelettes the best on the market. The color does not look fake, orange, or streaked, it is very natural looking for your skin type. I love them.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment