Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, Ultra Sweat-Proof, 8-Ounces. (Pack of 2)

Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, Ultra Sweat-Proof, 8-Ounces.Great product that does what it says it does.I took it with me to the Dominican Republic during a week long mission trip in which I'd be working hard all day under the sun...I put it on every morning and it lasted all day and my sweat didn't wash it off.I highly recommend this product.I have very fair skin and normally burn very easily.

I've used this stuff for years.Keeps me from getting burnt (when I remember to put it on).Seems to be harder to find the normal rub on stuff now that they came out with the spray on.The spray on is nice for convenience but it goes much faster since the wind takes 1/2 of it away when you're attempting to spray it on and it gets places you don't want it.We went through more than a bottle of the spray-on in a weekend where this normal stuff lasts a whole summer most times.New rules next year won't allow sunscreen companies to claim they're waterproof or sweatproof as those claims are simply untrue.They will also be holding companies to stricter testing of the SPF rating so I'm sure we'll see those rating numbers drop a bit and can say goodbye to the crazy SPF 90s and what not.Great product overall.

Buy Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, Ultra Sweat-Proof, 8-Ounces. (Pack of 2) Now



(#1 REVIEWER)I have tried several sunblock lotions and Coppertone Sport Lotion is my favorite.

Here are the reasons why

1) It has absolutely no scent

2) It does not feel greasy at all

3) It spreads on well and stays on even if you get a bit wet

4) It does not run into your eyes if you sweat and put the lotion on your forehead

5) It has nice consistency that is easy to work with. I have a 1.5 oz bottle (which once came as a bonus with an 8 oz of of Coppertone) which I keep in my purse, and I find it easy to refill from the 8 oz bottle.

6) I really like the upside down design.I keep the bottle standing on its cap and this makes it easy to get the lotion out even when it is almost gone.I don't have to work hard to get the very last bits!

Overall, this is my favorite sunblock lotion and I recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, Ultra Sweat-Proof, 8-Ounces. (Pack of 2) Here

Used this for all my training for triathlons.From sprint to full Ironman distance.Could do a 6 hour ride in Texas sun and never burned.Whether I was running of biking.Would apply before a the swim even in a half ironman in Texas and would not burn at the end of the day.I have been using the SPF30 and SPF50 for at least 6 or 7 years.

Note that I work in a factory office so I will burn in 15-30 minutes in Texas sun without the sunscreen.

So yes, it is sweatproof.It is not rub proof.Take a towel and wipe off, and you can wipe your protection off.Put a shirt on and then take it off after a wearing it, and the shirt will rub off the sunscreen.Put it on during a triathlon before the swim (by 15+ minutes per instructions), and do not towel off, and you are good to go.Wear it at the beach and towel off afterwards, expect to get burned without reapplying.

Now that I am in Missouri, I no longer train for triathlons, but I still use this.While mowing and working in the garden, still do not burn even with this high humidity.

This is and continues to be my sunscreen of choice.

Want Coppertone Sport Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30, Ultra Sweat-Proof, 8-Ounces. (Pack of 2) Discount?

I bought this while on vacation in Florida and yes it kept me from getting sunburn but I think I'd rather burn than deal with the fact that I could not cool down because it kept my sweat from evaporating! My heart was racing while wearing this sunscreen but perfectly fine when not.... Ad that's not it! Once me and my boyfriend got home from vacation we both realized that our bathing suits had turned yellow!! His just on the inside waist but mine was yellow on the inside and the edges on the outside where it is white... So I googled what could have caused it and learned that coppertone sport sunscreen turns bathing suits yellow once you get them wet!! So now two bathing suits are ruined because of this sunscreen! I will never buy it again and I'm throwing away what I have left!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment