Skinmedica Ablative Post-Procedure Kit

Skinmedica Ablative Post-Procedure KitI had been getting the Pixel Perfect laser treatments. I only got one kit, and had to have 3 laser sessions, so I thought I'd need another kit. Amazon *had* a REALLY great price, but I think I bought the last one that was priced so low. Anyway, I ended up not needing the extra kit for my procedures, by I fell in love with the products. The sunscreen and moisturizer are so nice. They melt right into your skin, leaving no oiliness or greasy feeling. The face wash is ok, I think that it really is meant for right after the procedure. It doesn't lather at all, and kind of just feels like putting cream on your face. I didn't feel like I had actually washed my face. I think it'd be a nice face wash for people who are older and don't have problem skin, i.e. acne, oily skin, stuff like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment