DCL Super Sheer Sunscreen SPF 50+ 2.5 oz

DCL Super Sheer Sunscreen SPF 50+ 2.5 ozDue the skin treatments I receive, I must wear a high-protection sunblock every day (shouldn't we all for the benefit of our skin?). This is the best sunblock I have found. It is sheer and lightweight. It does not leave a shiny, greasy finish. It rubs in completely. I use a lightweight tinted moisturizer over it which provides a slightly dewy finish. I love this sunblock and I've tried almost everything on the market (truly, I have).

the most important thing for me is that my face was not dripping oil after two hours of applying it, and I did not feel that there is any layer over my skin

Buy DCL Super Sheer Sunscreen SPF 50+ 2.5 oz Now

I highly recommend this sunscreen.I have had two incidents of skin cancer so I have to wear sunscreen every day.I use this product daily and have very, very sensitive skin and I have had no problems.The best part about this product is that is does not leave any white marks on my dark clothing and it is not greasy.

Read Best Reviews of DCL Super Sheer Sunscreen SPF 50+ 2.5 oz Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment