HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Skin Enhancing UV Protection SPF 30

HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Skin Enhancing UV Protection SPF 30I bought this after it was recommended by a national magazine as one of the best beauty products.I have finished my first container that lasted several months with just a little pump or two every morning.My skin has never looked better and I'm 57.It gives your skin a youthful look without makeup while protecting it.It's so nice not to have to wear foundation but let nice natural skin shine through.I'm here making my second purchase.

After reading a recommendation in prevention magazine I purchased this product...it is really just a pricey sunscreen..doesnt do much for fine lines and wrinkles..think that is just thrown in the title to attract us baby boomers...better off with olay:)

Buy HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Skin Enhancing UV Protection SPF 30 Now



Still not sure whether it's the product for me. Feels somewhat grainy going on, kind of like a very mild exfoliating product. However, once rubbed in seems fine. Called company and they said it shouldn't feel grainy, but did NOT say that the "beads" should be imperceptible. Definitely makes your skin tone appear smoother somewhat magical is easy to wear little or no make-up, which is a huge benefit in the summer.

Read Best Reviews of HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Skin Enhancing UV Protection SPF 30 Here

As others have written, this moisturizer feel grainy when first applied, but that feel goes away without leaving any residue. I like the ever-so-slight tint, (I'm guessing from the sunscreen). Its not heavy or oily. Absorbs into skin well and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth and protected from UV rays.

I agree with the review that states it does not reduce existing wrinkles (not sure any product really does) but there is a smoothing effect once applied. Your skin appears hydrated and healthy, and maintains a silky feel. You will also love the light scent. I have sensitive skin and these products are non-irritating. I wear this moisturizer alone and under makeup.

Its a great product line that works for me, I just wish the products were more affordable. I open up the casing to get to every last drop of this stuff before throwing away.

Want HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Skin Enhancing UV Protection SPF 30 Discount?

It has a nice smell and I like that it gives my skin a tint of color but it still breaks me out and did nothing for my pours. I might use it in the summer for the nice glow but will still be looking for a better product!

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment