L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Day Lotion, SPF 15, 1.7-Fluid Ounce

L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Day Lotion, SPF 15, 1.7-Fluid OunceFirst I'm a man's man, just ask my wife, but as I get older it became obvious that to retain my looks I was going to have to put some additional time into my daily grooming routine. I decided to try this product to see how it compares to male orientated products that advertise similar results for men. Other than the obvious feminine smell that the product has, I found this product to very effective at softening the appearance of deep wrinkles. While I was never a sun worshiper, I do get my fare share of exposure to the sun when doing a lot of DIY stuff around the house. While the product says use in the day I decided that it was best to use this at night just before bed, because it did cause some redness and shininess on my face. I resolve this by using it at night and using a moisturizer with an SPF 30 rating inthe day. Problem solved. So I would recommend the night formula over the day formula. I'm a guy, which means I like things to be simple and to the point and using this product is just that. I like this product and will keep using it until a male equivalent appears on the market, hint, hint L'Oreal.

Just a note, no one product will solve all your skin problems, so keep in mind that I do use other products like facial scrubs, facial wash, microdermabrasion and as I mentioned a moisturizer to help with the process. Not all at once of course. The point is that this product can only do so much, so keep your expectations realistic. If you use this product correctly you will see positive results.

I used this and the night formula on my forehead exactly as the directions specify . . . no change whatsoever after 12 weeks.It was applied to clean skin as instructed, faithfully *every* day, but my forehead lines look just the same.For comparison information, I'm in my mid-50s, fair-skinned with very minimal sun damage (a dermatologist commented on that fact when I consulted him for another issue).I get plenty of sleep, stay well-hydrated, avoid sun exposure, etc.--all the things one should do to protect her complexion.I also don't have excessively-deep forehead lines, but, hey . . . at 55, unless you've managed not to smile or frown your entire life, you're going to have some!

All in all, I found this cream to have no value.Fortunately, I bought it and the night formula in a BOGO offer, so I was only out half the price of the pair.On the plus side, I guess I'll say it didn't do any damage . . . .

Buy L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Day Lotion, SPF 15, 1.7-Fluid Ounce Now

After using this product I notice that the lotion flakes up as the day progresses.I did not like this product because of this, as the flakes can get in your hair and on your clothing.I have tried the night cream and it works fine.I will definately not buy the day cream ever again.Ladies stick with a cream that stays on your skin, don't buy this dud.Right now I use this (as a backup)whenever my night cream runs out before bed.

Read Best Reviews of L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Day Lotion, SPF 15, 1.7-Fluid Ounce Here

L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Day Lotion, SPF 15, 1.7-Fluid Ounce

This is a good product. It goes on smoothly and feels great all day.

It keeps your wrinkles at bay, but doesn't feel greasy.

Want L'Oreal Paris RevitaLift Deep-Set Wrinkle Repair Day Lotion, SPF 15, 1.7-Fluid Ounce Discount?

This product is amazing.The wrinkles demish quite a bit.

I am almost 70 yrs old.I don't expect them to vanish.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment