Mary Kay TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence,1 fl. oz.

Mary Kay TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence,1 fl. oz.This is best used and results seen after day and night use. I had a lot of acne scars that have been lighter or non detectable after two weeks of use. I was impressed and purchased in spite of some of the reviews and I'm glad I could find this product to replace the dark spot corrector from Clinique I tried. This Mary Kay product surpassed my need to correct sun damage and acne scars and now I use only Mary Kay products and don't require concealer to leave the house.

I am african american and I suffer from alot of discoloration on my face and I bought this because I thought it would even out my tone and help fade the discoloration. Unfortunately, it hasn't worked and I have been using it for three whole weeks and it hasn't done anything. I wouldn't recommend it.

Buy Mary Kay TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence,1 fl. oz. Now

I bought this product from a Mary Kay rep, but then I saw that Amazon also sells it. I don't think that it does very much. I have dark acne scars and I was expecting to at least fade the spots a bit that didn't happen. I used it in the morning and night before bed and not much happened. It may have helped with my skin tone a bit, but then I didn't really have bad skin texture. I was really disappointed with it because for the price it should have done some good. I wouldn't recommend buying this again it's time to try something else.

Read Best Reviews of Mary Kay TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence,1 fl. oz. Here

I bought this product to help with acne scars on my chest and back. Over time it does work, however it took about a month to see results (I believe the product states it takes 4 weeks). Anyway, what amazed me was I have a brown skin tone, so for it to work for my skin it should do wonders for lighter skin tones. Overall, good product, but pricey in the long run. I've already bought 5.

Want Mary Kay TimeWise® Even Complexion Essence,1 fl. oz. Discount?

Ithink this product is great! After using it regularly you will see the changes on your face skin. It will look like younger, what is that

all of us want. In addition, when you put it on your face you feel it very smooth. It is really convenient!

Save 29% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment