Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 35, 2.5 Ounce

Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 35, 2.5  OunceThis is probably the best moisturizer/sunscreen combination I've ever used, especially for the price. I had just run out of the moisturizer I usually use, and as the only store in the area that carries it anymore is on the other side of the city, I picked this up, just so I would have something until I could get more of the other. I won't be getting the other again; this is far better.

I didn't have to use very much and it absorbed quickly. My skin is extremely sensitive (maybe 2% of the products I've used in the past haven't irritated my skin), but this didn't irritate it at all, and it didn't leave my face feeling oily. I only put on a little bit of powder most days, and usually by the end of the day, my face would look shiny and feel extremely oily. That wasn't the case with this. I have combination skin, so it can be a chore trying to keep the dryer parts moisturized and the oily parts from getting worse, but my skin looks and feels great at the end of the day when I use this. It hasn't caused any breakouts, either, and I didn't notice any bad/unusual smells neither did my mom, who has complained about the smell of every moisturizer and sunscreen I've used.

I'll definitely be getting more of this when the bottle I have runs out.

i bought it for the clearance price, red tag deal at whatever store..and im not using it anymore.my face didnt burn like a few other reviewers have complained about.but i did start to break out.some bumps.the spots may be small pimples, they are red dots that i developed after the second day of using it.my face never breaks out so i dont know.

the reason i tried this product is because the moisturizer that i do like was out of stock that day.a few days later i went to a different store--a target this time--and they didnt have it [my fav] either.so i needed facial cream.i talked with a nice woman who was much older and had nice skin.she happened to be there in the aisle and i needed some advice.she said she just spent a fortune on some facial cream that she loves, but when she runs out, she's going back to olay regenerist.she highly recommended it, she said there is literally no difference from the much more expensive brands she'd tried.it was a bit expensive, so i hope it's worth it; but she was pretty supportive of it so im pretty excited.

i hate throwing away anything without fully using it, but this stuff is not going back on my face.it may not be horrible to others, i may just have a skin reaction to something in it, but the reaction is one i dont like and therefore i will not be using it again.

Buy Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 35, 2.5 Ounce Now

I started to get small pimples after usage. Don't waste your money on this.

Currently i am using aveeno. works much better.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 35, 2.5 Ounce Here

I am surprised at the negative reviews for this product. I'm not arguing about that feedback, nor am I trying to dismiss these customer's issues. I'm just very surprised they had a reaction to this product.I've used it for many years and never had a bad reaction. My skin is very fair and somewhat sensitive, and this lotion feels just right to me. I hate moisturizers that feel greasy or slimy, but this is very light and soft. My face is too sensitive for tradional sunscreen, so I use this instead.

Want Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture SPF 35, 2.5 Ounce Discount?

I have used Neutrogena Moisture SPF 15 for twenty years. It's a great moisturizer with sun screen. I do have sensitive skin and have never had a problem with it burning or itching! I also have a sensitive nose and very much appreciate the fact it has no fragrance! Recently my dermatologist suggested I use a stronger SPF. Hmmm... what to do? And then I found the Neutrogena Moisture with 35 SPF. Perfect! So happy! Love it!

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment