Ocean 12.5% DHA Airbrush Tanning Solution Dark Bronzer Quart

Ocean 12.5% DHA Airbrush Tanning Solution Dark Bronzer QuartThis is great product. The only reason it didn't rate a five star rating was its price. I have sprayed it through body paint air brush but found better application with a gravity fed automotive paint sprayer. That set up provided great atomization and easy even application. Best to have an over spray screen or spray out doors. For best results I suggest you do not shower for at least 12-24 hrs. This solution leaves your skin feeling silky smooth with a very natural looking tan

I have always used this spray and have tried many others as well. This one seems to do a great job for a smaller price than the rest. Color is very good and seems to last as well as some of the most expensive ones. I did notice the price for the 12.5% dark tint has gone up some from my last purchase though and is now in line with some of the more high end products. I began using this product based on price but now may search for others because of the increase making it the same as most of the high end ones. Since the price increase I would recommend the company try to offset this with better ship out time. When the order is placed get the product out quicker and don't wait 4 days before shipping it out, offer something to benefit the consumer more to go with your price increase.

Buy Ocean 12.5% DHA Airbrush Tanning Solution Dark Bronzer Quart Now

It goes on super dark, so there are no surprises when it finally sets.That's great for me.The best part is that it does not color your skin that dark of a color.So it looks natural once it sets.Love it!!

Read Best Reviews of Ocean 12.5% DHA Airbrush Tanning Solution Dark Bronzer Quart Here

My order was quick and easy and it was EXACTLY what I hoped it would be!! I will order again Im sure!

Want Ocean 12.5% DHA Airbrush Tanning Solution Dark Bronzer Quart Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment