St. Ives Elements Mineral Moisturizer with SPF 15 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

St. Ives Elements Mineral Moisturizer with SPF 15 3.4 fl ozWanted to get a non animal tested moisturiser, tried a few including St Ives product. Liked this product the best not too sticky but moisturises thoroughly. Has SPF protection, which I do consider essential. Some products with SPF can feel unpleasant on the skin, this product is fine. Other reviewers have mentioned out of sell-by date product being sent this may be the case, I can't see any date on the last bottle I ordered. Not sure how much of a problem that is for face moisturiser, at least if only a bit out of date.

I have very dry, fair, acne-prone skin. It's a perfect storm, and not many moisturizers are a good fit. This one is the best formula that I've tried so far it's light, non-greasy, and has a pleasant scent (I can't stand daily moisturizers that smell like sunscreen). Also doesn't break me out. I feel like my skin is happy when I use this. For some reason I haven't been able to find it in my local stores, so I was thrilled that I found a bottle on Amazon. Thanks!

Buy St. Ives Elements Mineral Moisturizer with SPF 15 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) Now

I absolutely love this moisturizer. I will definitely be purchasing it again. It smells so good and really leaves my skin silky soft, without being greasy! It is also SPF 15, which is a plus. I just love the St. Ives brand in general.

Read Best Reviews of St. Ives Elements Mineral Moisturizer with SPF 15 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) Here

After my dermatologist scared the crap out of me by telling me I needed SPF even in the winter (in Seattle?), I went onto the cosmetics database to look for the safest, healthiest one out there that would still be light on my skin.I generally try not to put things on my skin that I wouldn't eat; I'm pretty paranoid about my skin absorbing nasty things like parabens.This moisturizer scored very well on the database, though I can't remember the number.It's not too thick and after a few minutes I forget it's on.I have worn it on a very sunny day and got not so much as a freckle so the SPF definitely works.

Want St. Ives Elements Mineral Moisturizer with SPF 15 3.4 fl oz (100 ml) Discount?

I'm big on skin care & have used St. Ives for years, I stumbled across this moisturizer and love it. It does the job without making my face oily (I have extremely oily skin).

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment