Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer - SPF30

Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer - SPF30I have been looking for a non-chemical SPF combined with face moisturizer for a long time. I live in sunny southern California. This product is great for those with sensitive skin or those allergic to chemical based sunscreens. Most companies only have face moisturizer w/ SPF that contains chemical suncreen but I am allergic to those chemical ingredients which causes me to have a face rash. The Kimberly Sayer moisturizer plus SPF is a great find. It doesn't contain any chemical suncreen ingredients, only physical blockers and I don't need to put on separate moisturizer. I've been using it every day since I got it. My skin is naturally oily and it has not caused any pimples and it keeps my skin feeling less oily. Usually non-chemical sunblocks make your face white because of the titanium dioxide (I've tried the neutrogena sensitive skin sunblock and it is very hard to blend in, still see whitish color on face) but the Kimberly Sayer product goes on smoothly without any whitish color. You get a huge size bottle and only need to use a little bit to get full face coverage so it is definitely worth the money. I will definitely buy again, please don't ever stop making this product. I will also look into other products made by Kimberly Sayer because I like this product so much. I've tried Juice Beauty's Mineral Moisturizer with SPF which also has non-chemical sunblock but found it to be more oily on my skin, although it was good in that it didn't cause whitish tinge either, but it was more expensive for the number of ounces that you got.

I bought this after seeing it recommended in a magazine.I live in sunny California, have very light skin, and work outside so I need a high SPF cream to use everyday.I was drawn to this because it uses organic ingredients, has no parabens and uses titanium and zinc oxide for the sunblock protection.I'm also acne prone.My husband and I use this every morning and a bottle lasts us @ 4 months.It doesn't cause any breakouts and absorbs quickly so I can apply makeup soon afterward.Best cream for the money in my opinion.

Buy Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer - SPF30 Now



I've gone through a million moisturizers, but could never find one moisturizing enough for my dry skin. Not only is this incredibly moisturizing, it's doesn't make my face feel greasy, its got SPF 25, it's good for acne-prone skin, and you only need a couple drops at a time, so it lasts a good 6 months!

Read Best Reviews of Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer - SPF30 Here



I've been a huge fan of Kimberly Sayer's products for years.I'm a makeup artist & have extremely sensitive skin.Her products are the only ones I've found that work well & don't aggravate my rosacea.This moisturizer feels great going on but really sinks in & doesn't feel greasy.

Want Ultra Light Facial Moisturizer - SPF30 Discount?

Best I've tried and I've tried a lot. It absorbs easily, as opposed to many other non-chemical sunscreens, isn't greasy, and smells nice. I only wish it came in a mini size so I could travel with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment