L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Uv Moist Cream Spf# 15 1.7 oz.

L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Uv Moist Cream Spf# 15 1.7 oz.I have been using the L-Oreal Revitalift Day Cream with SPF 15+ for about 8 years now.This is marketed under the same name as the more commercially available product in a different pump pack that is also perfumed, and sold for about four times as much.While I prefer the perfumed version, this is a good product, and excellent for sensitive skin.However, as identified by a previous reviewer, the pump is a disaster.I have bought this particular packaging three times now, hoping I had just got a bad batch, and not only is the pump virtually ineffective to pump any moisturizer into your hand (often takes about 20 pumps to get any out), it invariably breaks when only half the contents have been used, so your only option is to take the lid off and tip it into your hand (not easy as the consistency doesn't lend itself to this!).If you don't mind this sort of messing around in the mornings to put cream on your face, it is a great price, but if you are pushed for time, I would probably choose an alternative (or the more expensive perfumed variety).



They don't tell you that this has avobenzone in it!That's probably one of the WORST things that you can put on your face!Do a little research... that chemical produces a MASSIVE amount of free radicals.I was really hoping that the Mexoryl was replacing avobenzone in this sunscreen since Mexoryl doesn't produce free radicals and is photo-stable.I feel like a fool for buying this!Put whatever you want on your face, but I'll keep my skin looking young and healthy!I'm sticking with my zinc oxide.Don't buy this junk!

Buy L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Uv Moist Cream Spf# 15 1.7 oz. Now



This is a wonderful product.It softens and moisturizes skin while protecting against both UVA and UVB rays.The price and free shipping from this vendor made it a no-brainer.I received the product in just a couple of days.Great service.Great value.

Read Best Reviews of L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Uv Moist Cream Spf# 15 1.7 oz. Here

Really disappointed I thought it would have been thicker. Not sure if it will work I live in northeast Ohio, no sun yet. One thing happy about product does not burn face so for that I am glad. Will not buy again.

Want L'Oreal Dermo-Expertise Revitalift Uv Moist Cream Spf# 15 1.7 oz. Discount?

I had to switch to a more tan/darker shade of foundation while using this product.Suggesting maybe it doesn't work so well.I used it every day.

Also, the pump broke and since the container can't be squeezed and is too hard to cut, I couldn't get the rest out.I tried turning upside down and letting it drain but it's too think.So I threw a lot of it away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment