Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 Protection, 6.7 Ounce

Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 70 Protection, 6.7 OunceI purchased this recently because I needed a new bottle of sunblock for my kids (ages 1 & 6).I was going to buy the Neutrogena Wet Skin lotion but we go through a lot of sunscreen and I didn't think that the little 3oz bottle would last us very long.I also use Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunblock on my face, but wanted to find a sunblock I could use on my back/arms/etc... so it couldn't be greasy.

This is great!It says its fragrance free; I found that it has a very pleasant scent.I won't lie, I kind of miss the smell of baby sunblock, but this smells very good.A little bit goes a long way so this bottle will last us probably half the summer.It's not very greasy so it's something that I'm willing to use too.

Save 4% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment