California Baby Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30+, Summer Blend, 2.9 oz

California Baby Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30+, Summer Blend, 2.9 ozPros:

one product instead of two to put on a wiggling toddler/baby

smell isn't over-powering

doesn't make skin break out

nothing in the product that can harm a child's skin

does what it says it does to some extent

Cons:

not a powerful bug repellent. If you miss the tiniest of spot child will get bit

very tedious and hard to rub into the skin

will leave a white-ish/purple-ish film on the skin if not rubbed all the way in

expensive

little to no moisturizers



Have used this on my kids for about 9 summers now...works for bugs and sun without toxic stuff...safe for babies and doesn't run into their eyes and sting when they sweat or cry. As they got older and I needed to cover more skin surface, I switched to the basic bug and sunscreen products from the neck down, but still use this exclusively on their faces.

Buy California Baby Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30+, Summer Blend, 2.9 oz Now

I like that it's organic and safe on babies. Yet, it's really sticky. I will need to find another product.

Read Best Reviews of California Baby Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30+, Summer Blend, 2.9 oz Here

I keep trying to find places to buy this but it's either always sold out or super super expensive. I love this product because it makes me feel better about what I am putting on my baby's skin.

Want California Baby Face & Body Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30+, Summer Blend, 2.9 oz Discount?

Ordered the California Baby with Citronella, which we loved and was amazing. What did we get ? the summer blend. The shipping label even indicated Citronella!

0 comments:

Post a Comment