Glytone Glytone Sunscreen Spray Mist SPF 50

Glytone Glytone Sunscreen Spray Mist SPF 50A Texan not only needs but knows a good sunscreen when they've found one.So take it from meI found a really good one in GLYTONE SUNSCREEN SPRAY MIST with SPF 50 yes, I did say 50!Exactly what's needed in this record-breaking summer when the sun is brighter than bright.

After years of going around with a white protective cream on my face what a pleasure to find this light skin shielding spray.It's totally invisible on my face so I can even use it over makeup.(For face application I simply spray a bit on fingers and apply to face).

The Spray Mist seems to immediately penetrate skin so there isn't any greasiness, and it is water-resistant.However, if you're going to spend a day at the beach and be in and out of the water, I'd suggest you reapply every two hours.

Gail Cooke

0 comments:

Post a Comment