Gabriel Color Moisturizing Liquid Foundation Pale Ivory

Gabriel Color Moisturizing Liquid Foundation Pale IvoryI really like how finely refined this stuff is, never had a single lump or speck in here. It blends really well, I've always just used my finger to apply it, and even when it settles into the creases on my eyelids or around my mouth all I have to do is re-blend. It's also very light and I hardly notice when I have it on. It's never made me break out or given me any adverse reactions.

With my sunlight allergy sun screen helps cut down on my symptoms, so it's very nice that this foundation has a good SPF factor so I don't have to wear sun screen (if anyone knows of a vegan sun screen that doesn't smell funny and also doesn't feel like you're wearing a thin layer of grease, I'd love to hear about it!). Also because I can't go in the sun I'm very, very pale and this is one of the VERY few vegan foundations that's light enough to match my skin tone.

I recommend using very small amounts of it because a little goes a long way. If you use too much you may end up with a 'cakey' look and/or it will just settle into any creases quickly. I also recommend using a light powder on oily arias because the oils will make it travel a bit.

It may seem expensive but since you need so little each time it lasts a while. I think with daily use, a bottle should last about two months.

All in all I think it's a great product and I highly recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment