Shiseido - Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 34 PA --100ml/3.4oz for Women

Shiseido - Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 34 PA --100ml/3.4oz for WomenI can get tan on other areas of my body but my chest area always burns unless I put on some heavy-duty lotion. Shiseido's, unlike other highly protective sunscreens, does go on smoothly and absorbs with no heaviness. It's a pleasure to use. And it protects from UVA and UVB rays. It's the first pleasant lotion I've used where I didn't burn a bit. And it's water resistant and sweat-proof too.

I have fair skin and always use sunscreen. I bought this because I like the Shiseido makeup. I also bought the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liguid 55 at the same time. The Shiseido is a little greasy. It doesn't absorb as fast as I'd like it too. I like the Neutrogena better is absorbs quickly and doesn't feel sticky. This sunscreen does the job, definately keeps your skin safe from the sun but it is a little greasy.

Buy Shiseido - Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 34 PA --100ml/3.4oz for Women Now

Previously I used the Neova SPF instead but price went up, can't affford it so using this instead, this product is like 2nd or 3rd choice compared to Neova but also fits my budget more and still works great.

Read Best Reviews of Shiseido - Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 34 PA --100ml/3.4oz for Women Here

I've been using it for a year and like it. It's smooth and well absorbed.

Want Shiseido - Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 34 PA --100ml/3.4oz for Women Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment