Neutrogena Baby Stick Spf 60, 0.47-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 2)

Neutrogena Baby Stick Spf 60,  0.47-Ounce SticksActually, I purchased this item for my son, who is a student at The University of Hawaii.He surfs and wanted good protection that was quick and easy to use.He loves this Neutrogena sunscreen product and would highly recommend it to all not just for babies!Neutrogena Baby Stick Spf 60,0.47-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 2)



I bought this product for my 1yr little boy who always cries when you put sunscreen on his face, he rubbed the cream into his eyes and it was very frustrated to take him out in a hot day. My friend later on recommended this product for me and I tried it immediately on my son, it worked perfect! it's like a glue, it stayed on the skin very well, actually even better than a normal sunscreen, even if my son rub his eyes for other reasons, the cream stays on top and doesn't get into his eyes. Now we are so comfortable taking him out any time we want. yes, it is a little pricy, but for your little one it's worth. For his arm and legs and body I use aveeno spf 50 since he doesn't seem to complain about that. this way, you save your money still.

Buy Neutrogena Baby Stick Spf 60, 0.47-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 2) Now

Please note that there seems to be an error on this product. I received 2 tubes/sticks that were less than .5ounce (I think was like .47 ounce) each.So both in this two packtogether don't total 1 ounce much less 2 x 1 ounce tubes.For this price, too costly for product that is less than one ounce.I may recommend trying the other spf 60 neutrogena for better value with similar non chemical spf ingredients.

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena Baby Stick Spf 60, 0.47-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 2) Here

This is one of two sunscreens I can put on my daughter's face that does not make her cry.We have tried over four different kinds of lotions and all seem to get in her eyes.She has eczema and most sunblocks irritate her skin. Having lived in Hawaii and now South Carolina, she must be in sunblock almost every day.The Neutrogena Pure and Free Baby also leaves her with very few clogged pores, about one every other week.

To comment on the other reviewer who mentioned size, it is the normal size for stick lotions.One stick lasts us more than 30 applications (and we put it in heavy).I also use it because I don't like sunscreen in my eyes when I sweat.

Want Neutrogena Baby Stick Spf 60, 0.47-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 2) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment