Avène Sunscreen Lotion Spf 50+ 100ml (High Protection)

Avène Sunscreen Lotion Spf 50+ 100mlAvene Lotion 50+ has both Tinosorb M and S (good!) but the blurb on the website doesn't mention it has fragrance (bad for some of us). Works well for me to prevent tanning, freckles and other pigment spots, but I'm not swimming or playing sports. Be aware that the lotion is thin enough to drip. Also, the Titanium Dioxide leaves a slight white film unless rubbed in.

HELLO, AMAZON! Please include ingredient lists in the website blurbs, to help customers make informed decisions!

I've bought 2 Tinosorb sunscreens this summer. Here's a summary of their ingredients, + EWG Skindeep scores 4 and above:

--> Avene Lotion 50+ (current review item) has Tinosorb M and S (items 5 and 11 of 31); Titanium Dioxide as item 10; Glyceryl Behenate (EWG 4) as item 23.

--> Eucerin Kids Sun Lotion 50+ has Tinosorb S as item 9 of 27 (but no Tinosorb M); Titanium Dioxide as item 4; Myristyl Myristate (EWG 4) as item 14; Tocopheryl Acetate, which is Vitamin E (EWG 4) , as item 15; Methylparaben (EWG 5) as item 26; and Ethylparaben (EWG 4) as item 27.

DISCONTINUED ITEM, bought 2 yrs. ago --> Avene Lotion for Kids 50+ had Tinosorb M and S (items 3 and 7 of 26); Octinoxate ( EWG 6) as item 2; Butylparaben (EWG 5) as item 12; Methylparaben (EWG 5) as item 16; Propylparaben (EWG 5) as item 19; and Zinc Oxide as item 26.

I am very fair and this sunblock gets the job done! Just beware that if you are using it daily, this size tube will not last long

Buy Avène Sunscreen Lotion Spf 50+ 100ml (High Protection) Now



I am a super fair (read: pasty) girl with very acne prone, combination skin.I have had problems my entire life finding a sunscreen to use on the face and neck that had enough protection, does not break me out and does not turn into an oil slick.This sunscreen has a matte finish, does not dry me out or make me greasy, makes a wonderful primer under makeup and does not have any unstable ingredients like many US sunscreens.When taken off at night with an oil based cleanser (cold cream will do), my face never breaks out from this.The high PPD is the biggest thing to me I get no freckles or dark spots when using this, even in the deep south.LOVE THIS.Thanks to Amazon for helping me get hold of my skincare and makeup from overseas.

Read Best Reviews of Avène Sunscreen Lotion Spf 50+ 100ml (High Protection) Here

For the price, I would buy the spray, but if you don't like spray-able sunblock, this is the next best thing. They work equally as well, but this formulation is a bit thicker still easily spreadable, like any other sunblock. Don't get it in your eyes it's NOT tear free!

Want Avène Sunscreen Lotion Spf 50+ 100ml (High Protection) Discount?

Excelente producto para pieles sensibles y delicadas como la mía, otros que he aplicado en mi rostro me producen ardor, esta loción es muy suave.

0 comments:

Post a Comment