California Baby SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotion, Everyday/Year Round, Water Resistant and Hypo-Allergenic,

California Baby SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotion, Everyday/Year Round, Water Resistant and Hypo-Allergenic, 2.9 OunceI climb mountains, so my skin gets the maximum possible exposure to the sun (direct, high altitudes = less atmospheric protection, and reflection off the snow from below). I purchased this and three other highly rated sunscreens. The others are zinc or titanium oxide based. All do a fairly good job of protecting my skin.

The big difference, and why this one wins out over the others is the smoothness of application. The others are rather 'stiff', and require a fair bit of working in to get good coverage and no white spots. I always end up coming home with a spot or two that got missed (elbows, back of the arm, etc) and are bright pink. Not to mention the white stains on my shirts.With this sunscreen, it goes on smoothly, lasts the 3-5 hours between applications (may last longer, but I don't even try), and I don't have sensitive pink spots in out of the way places.

I got this product because it's one of the super safe sunscreens recommended by the environmental working group. It's great, but if you sweat a lot it does sting your eyes a little bit. I also got Badger sunscreen at the same time, and it was equally good but did not sting my eyes, so I recommend badger sunscreen over this one.

Buy California Baby SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotion, Everyday/Year Round, Water Resistant and Hypo-Allergenic, Now

My baby was going to be under 6 months during the hot, sunny summer months.I bought this sunscreen for her and found that it was gentle and effective.I could reapply it as needed and she was fine.

It goes on pretty thick and white so you can really make sure you're spreading it everywhere you want to.However, I did find a little goes a long way or else it's too thick and you can't get it all rubbed in.

Even after a beach vacation, she didn't get a ray of sun.

Read Best Reviews of California Baby SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotion, Everyday/Year Round, Water Resistant and Hypo-Allergenic, Here

we all use this sunscreen in our house and it works super well. it is great for sensitive skin. it lasts through dips in the pool. it smells nice too.

Want California Baby SPF30+ Sunscreen Lotion, Everyday/Year Round, Water Resistant and Hypo-Allergenic, Discount?



I bought this sunscreen for myself and my 2 boys ages 6 & 14. I've only used it once on my 6 yr old because it was soooo much trouble to put on. It is extremely thick and difficult to rub in evenly on the skin. It rates very well for protection and safety of ingredients but if your trying to put it on anyone over the age of 1 who is mobile then it's tough to use.

Save 38% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment