Sun Bum Zinc Oxide SPF 50+

Sun Bum Clear Zinc Oxide Lotion, 1-OunceMy first reaction when I received this sunscreen is that the jar is really tiny for the price. The packaging is cute and the jar is a very convenient way of dispensing the product, but other than that, I don't have anything positive to say about this sunscreen. It is a thick, white cream that for some reason has a gritty texture as if some ingredient is not quite blended in. You can't use it on your face because it is so thick and white. I used it on my arms but they looked ghostly white after application. After a couple of weeks, I ended up throwing the rest out because it is so unpleasant to use.

The product was received in perfect condition.

But it was not what I expected, not very well protected me and gave me the sun allergy, and not only to me, allergy gave several people who used it.

I would not use this sunscreen again.

But I received the product quickly.

Buy Sun Bum Zinc Oxide SPF 50+ Now

This is the only product that I will trust to protect my face when I'm swimming or at the beach. It provides great coverage & you don't have to reapply every 10 minutes like normal sunscreen. Would recommend to everyone!

Read Best Reviews of Sun Bum Zinc Oxide SPF 50+ Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment