2008 Platinum Diva Step 2 W/precious Mineral Blend 8 Oz

2008 Platinum Diva Step 2 W/precious Mineral Blend 8 OzI love it.It leaves your skin feeling smooth. Not greasy at all.And it smells fantastic.Great product.Highly recommend it.

i love this lotion sooooooo much i keep reordering it. it smells great, works great, and its a cute bottle, and at the salon this goes for $60 so you cant beat it. BUY THIS! lol

Buy 2008 Platinum Diva Step 2 W/precious Mineral Blend 8 Oz Now

Platinum Diva left me with little to no color.I started with Step 1 for a couple weeks and got a nice base tan but then switched to this step 2.It left we with little to no results and my tan quickly faded.I recommend trying another product if a dark tan is what you were looking for.I also thought the smell was way too strong, I even had people comment on my "perfume".My boyfriend could smell it on my hours after I've showered!

Read Best Reviews of 2008 Platinum Diva Step 2 W/precious Mineral Blend 8 Oz Here



This product is good for a good base tan if you already have a darker skin tone.I'm still looking for something that will give a much darker tan though.

Want 2008 Platinum Diva Step 2 W/precious Mineral Blend 8 Oz Discount?

I bought the Platinum Diva Matahari Step 2 lotion from my local tanning salon at the full price ($46.00).The fragrance alone is reason enough to by this product.Nearly every other tanning lotion out there and even though you may enjoy the fragrance, when you leave the tanning salon you still get that sort of stale burnt smell and know you need to head to the shower as soon as possible.

This tanning lotion is a step above other lotions in that it still smells the same after tanning as it did when you first put it on.I have had no problem going out right after tanning.I don't feel self-conscious that others can 'smell' that I just went tanning.This alone earns the 5 stars for me.

Other than that this lotion has promoted a more natural looking tan albeit a nice dark one! than when I have used other accelerators.I've tried many different brands and am happy to say I think I've ended my search with this one.

Then, there is the price!Why do tanning salons feel the need to gouge their customers? holy cow.We pay a premium price as it is just for the tanning time but to turn around and charge over $45 for 8 oz of lotion?I am glad I thought to look here on Amazon and found it for sale at a more reasonable price.

Save 54% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment