Alba Gren Tea SPF 45 + Sunscreen, 4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2)

Alba Gren Tea SPF 45 + Sunscreen, 4-Ounce TubesI purchased this sunscreen entirely because on the ingredients list that amazon provided (which they have since changed to reflect the accurate ingredients). When I received the product, I noticed that the actual ingredients are as follows:

10% Homosalate

10% Octocrylene

7.5% Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate

5% Ethylhexyl Salicylate

2% Titatium Dioxide

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Hexadecene Copolymer, Caprylic Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrogenated Palm Kemel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinali Flower Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Etract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract,Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Leaf Etract, Cetearyl Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Silica, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Lialool, Fragrance.

I like that it includes organic certified natural plant extracts, but that doesn't make it "natural"; could I put green tea in cool whip and call it "natural"? Nope. So why call something loaded with synthetic compounds "natural"? Among the many, octocrylene produces free radicals and homosalate is a hormone disrupter which forms toxic metabolites. Yes, it DOES have some nasty chemicals, but to its credit certainly not as many as other drugstore brands.

The sunscreen itself acts as a better moisturizer than others I've tried. But, in every other regard, it's like everything else on the market--greasy, feels a little chalky, goes on streaky white,has 'nasty synthetic chemicals', etc. If you have oily skin, you might want to use something else on your face. For the price, I like it--but it's certainly not the "natural" sunscreen I was looking for.

I have used this body sunscreen since 4 years ago and I will not change it for any other. I have many allergies and with this one I get protection and I am worry free concerning allergies. Amazon price is great which is fantastic!:)

Buy Alba Gren Tea SPF 45 + Sunscreen, 4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2) Now

I was looking for a natural sunscreen for months. I ordered this based on the reviews and I was more than pleased. It goes on like a light lotion and it smells wonderful. It's a sunscreen that you can wear everyday like I do.

Read Best Reviews of Alba Gren Tea SPF 45 + Sunscreen, 4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2) Here

have used this product for about five years now.does great job of blocking sun rays and has a wonderful aroma to it.

Want Alba Gren Tea SPF 45 + Sunscreen, 4-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 2) Discount?



Goes on smooth.Easy for my kids to apply on the go. Smells nice. Lots of good natural ingredients. Great price for it.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment