Betrayal

BetrayalWorks Great. It does make your skin itchy and burn, but thats what its supposed to do. I always get great color. Way cheaper on amazon. It was like 65 in the store... So it was worth the 25 bucks!

Oh my god oww. Okay so i don't use tingle lotions usually but I have to say this was painful.I am still experiencing the pain right now actually.Red, burning owww. I look like a tomato and I feel like i'm freezing with sun poison.

Buy Betrayal Now

I used this for the first time tonight. It instantly gives you a tingling, burning feeling. After tanning I looked like I had just sat inside a nuclear reactor for about an hour. It makes your skin look extremely red and burnt. However, the red color wears off after a bit. I am a frequent tanner, but will never use this again. Not for the faint of heart.

Read Best Reviews of Betrayal Here

I used Betrayal I really liked the way it gave me that extra boost to my tan. I had been tanning for months and felt I had plateaued.I hesitated using a tingle lotion, (I had never used one before) So I tried a sample of this product and the first time I used it I definitely got a tingle sensation and a bit of a itchy feeling (not too bad, similar to being in the sun and getting a little bit of a sun burn) it lasted about 4 hours. I did get a lot darker. I was very impressed with it. When I used it he second time I didn't get the tingle sensation anymore, my skin must have adapted to the sensation. However, the product still made me darker, but, my sample packet was now all used up. So I then decided to try Roar to see how it worked..to see if it was better or not....BAD choice!! I had a bad reaction to Roar (Check out my review under Roar) I will never use Roar again.Back to Betrayal...I really loved how it made me tanner and the tingle wasn't bad either. I will buy this product again. I have used many Designer Skin products from moisturizers, tanning lotions, bronzers and tingle lotions ...I love all of their products other than Roar.However with any Tingle lotion use caution if it's the first time you use it.Different people react differently to different products..I found that out the hard way after using Roar. I like buying my lotions on Amazon..because they are a lot cheaper here. At the salon the lotions are twice the price....huge mark up..try sample packs whenever possible, before investing in a huge bottle. Designer Skin Products are good products..!!! I hope this review helps you to not make the same mistake I did.

SUGGESTIONS:

1. BUY SAMPLE PACKS OF A TINGLE LOTIONS AND TRY THEM TO SEE WHICH WORKS BEST FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE!

2. USE ALL NEW TINGLE LOTIONS ON A SMALL AREA FOR THE FIRST TIME (EXAMPLE: RUB SOME ON YOUR LEG (about the size of an apple) & ALSO RUB SOME ON YOUR ARM AS WELL (about the size of a golf ball) BECAUSE YOUR ARM IS A VERY SENSITIVE AREA AND IF YOUR ARM OR LEG DOESN'T BOTHER YOU THEN IT WILL PROBABLY BE OK TO USE.

3. WASH OFF ALL TINGLE LOTIONS BEFORE TOUCHING SOMEONE ELSE IT WILL BURN THEM, SO USE CAUTION!!!...DO NOT TOUCH A CHILD OR BABY OR HOLD A BABY NEXT TO YOU AFTER USING A TINGLE LOTION...IT WILL BURN THEM!!!!

4. NEVER APPLY TINGLE LOTIONS TO YOUR FACE!!! EVER!!! YOUR FACE IS TOO SENSITIVE!!

5. APPLY ALL REGULAR LOTIONS TO YOUR FACE FIRST...BEFORE YOU APPLY THE TINGLE LOTION TO YOUR BODY, BECAUSE IF YOU APPLY THE TINGLE LOTION TO YOUR BODY FIRST AND THEN APPLY A DIFFERENT LOTION TO YOUR FACE..YOU WILL STILL GET THE TINGLE LOTION ON YOUR FACE AND POSSIBLY IN YOUR EYES...NOT GOOD!!!

6. IF YOU DO HAVE A REACTION TO A TINGLE LOTION, SHOWER WITH COOL WATER, USE AN ANTI ITCH/BURN CREAM..OR TRY USING A DUSTING OF CORN STARCH OR BAKING SODA ON THE AFFECTED AREAS. AND YOU ALSO MAY WANT TO TAKE SOME BENADRYL PILLS AND CREAM IF YOU HAVE AN ALLERGIC REACTION..(THIS HAPPENED TO ME WITH ROAR) or CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU HAVE A BAD ALLERGIC REACTION.

7. ALWAYS FOLLOW UP WITH MOISTURIZERS WHEN TANNING TO KEEP YOUR SKIN SOFT AND IT DECREASES TAN FADING.

Want Betrayal Discount?

I've bought this before at my salon for about 70ish dollars. I liked it. Bronzers plus tingle = amazing =] If your not a tingle person this isn't for you. Also if your not a tingle person you should be =]] I consider it not a burning felling but like a warm feeling that adds to the relaxation of tanning, not to mention tingles get you the best color. This was my first time ever buying lotion online b/c the chicks at the salon say its fake. But having bought it from the salon and now here it is the exactly same product both in new condition only one is 70-80 dollars and on here it was only 25. I'll probably never buy from the salon again.

Save 59% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment