La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid for Face, 1.7-Ounce Bottle

La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid for Face, 1.7-Ounce BottleI got this product because I have rosacea and very sensitive skin, everytime I try skin products my face gets really irritated speccially when I use sunscreen, but that is the one thing I never left home without, I live in Fl and is always really hot and sunny, to leave the house without sunscreen is a big mistake for my skin, but I never found a good sunscreen that would suit my needs.When I first got it in the mail I remember thinking that is a little expensive considering how small it is, but is worth every penny, I will defenitly keep buying it time and time again, I use it after moisturizing in my face and the results are incredible, its not pasty or oily, is just perfect.

This version of "Anthelios" does not contain mexoryl, which is the most effective UV-A blocking agent.Don't buy this version of "Anthelios;"instead, look at the other Anthelios products that DO contain mexoryl.If you want a non-mexoryl sunscreen (which I don't recommend, since they are less effective against UV-A), then go with the Neutrogena productd that contain "helioplex," The lower SPF "dry touch" versions are reasonably effective, feel better on the skin than any other sunscreen I've tried, and are way cheaper than this product.

Having said that, the mexoryl-based sunscreens are more effective than the Neutrogena, so are probably worth the extra cost.Bear in mind that UV-A causes cancer, but not sunburn. A sunscreen that protects against sunburn, is not an effective anti-cancer agent unless it also protects against UV-A. Most sunscreens that claim UV-A protection only provided it for half an hour or so. Mexoryl, on the other hand, lasts several hours.

Buy La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid for Face, 1.7-Ounce Bottle Now



I have been using the "Anthelios Fluide Extreme" for years after discovering it in Paris, either picking it up when I traveled to the EU or importing at ridiculous cost.Annoying and expensive, but it's simply the best sunscreen out there for daily use -light, easy to use, lasts all day, plus cuts out the need for morning moisturizer.

What a delight to find that they have found a US importer!The US formula is slightly different, and I think a bit better, as it leave my skin more matte.However, now that it is winter, I find the formula dries me out a bit, so I will either import the slightly greasier EU formula or try one of the other Anthelios products available here.

One complaint -no mexoryl in this one (their press releases are very specific about this.)I can't find out anything about what "cell-ox" actually is.But I do trust that there's some UVA protection.

Read Best Reviews of La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid for Face, 1.7-Ounce Bottle Here

This suncreen can stain your clothing yellow.I accidentally had some drip on to my jeans and another time on my shirt.Both times I wiped the suncreen off right away.When I washed my clothes there was a bright yellow stain from the suncreen which does not come out easily.Two machine and three to four hand washes later (where the fabric was scrubbed together) the stainmight be gone or will only be faded depending on the amount of sunscreen/type of fabric.

Want La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid for Face, 1.7-Ounce Bottle Discount?

My dermatologist recommended this product to me some years ago. I am 69, still look like 52 (in the face and neck area, anyway--LOL.) The fluid is ultra light and absorbs immediately so I can put on make up right away. I use it everywhere (even eyelids) but most on face, neck, chest/bosom, hands and arms. Dr. recommended that I use it each and every day even if indoors in a closet on a rainy day as one is constantly being bombarded by UVA and UVB radiation, which is both harmful and ages skin. Also, I find it is very economical as a little goes a long way. If one needs additional moisture, it combines easily with moisturizing lotions. It's also water resistant and still retains its SPF even after 40 minutes of perspiring in a gym or swimming.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment