Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, .15 Ounce

Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, .15 OunceFor years I have had to put up with the sub-par effects of Blistex Silk n' Shine, mostly because there was not a good alternative. This is the alternative and you will not be sorry you switched. The SPF 30 is perfect for the long days on the ski slopes, or days at the beach. This is also ultra-hydrating with out having heavy oils like other products that contain coco oil, or coconut oil that can clog pores.

The hydrating effects of the product also last for a while, two to three hours even when out doors compared to an hour at best with other Blistex products. One small issue is the taste. Everyone says "Well you aren't suppose to eat chapstick!" but most do end up getting a little taste every now and then. For supper tasters that are sensitive to bitterness, this may not be the best product-but for the rest of us it is just fine. Finally, everyone needs to know about the smell (since it sits right below your nose), and I love it. It is a cross between chocolate and vanilla this is not over powering.

I made the switch and am happy I did! FIVE STAR is an accurate name!



I have been searching for the best lip balm, and I have finally found it.My lips are constantly chapped, causing me to lick my lips subconsciously!I used lip medex for a while but eventually, the benefits wore off.I am so happy with this productapplication is smooth, keeps lips hydrated for an extended period of time.No more licking and reapplying every hour!

Buy Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, .15 Ounce Now

I received Blistex Five Star Lip Protection in my Chritmas stocking this past year from my mother.I am a creature of habit; always buying Burt's Bee's deliciously minty, all natural chap stick.I wasn't even going to use the Blistex, but in a fit of rage at another bout of dry lips, I went for it.I've been pleased with the results.It goes on smooth, it stays put for a decent amount of time (obviously, if eating or drinking most of it will rub off.)The smell is sweet, it reminds me of vanilla.

Read Best Reviews of Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, .15 Ounce Here

First, let me say that I am addicted to lip balm.I apply it throughout the day, everyday.I bought this Blistex for vacation since it has an spf of 30.My regular Chapstick only has spf 4.

This product was completely useless on the beach since it melted.Even in warm weather pieces broke off when applied.Also, it tastes horrible.Luckily I brought my regular Chapstick and just reapplied it more often.I do use and like some of the other Blistex balms, but i'll never buy this specific item again.

Want Blistex Five Star Lip Protection, .15 Ounce Discount?

Didn't think that this product would work, as my lips always get very chapped in the winter. I bought this product on a whim since it was so cheap. It cleared up my red lips in one day.

don't hesitate and buy it. its that

simple

Save 31% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment