Lipstick Nude

Lipstick NudeThis nude is shimmery and beige/pale taupe colored (not like pic shown). It's extremely affordable here at least 5$ less than where I've seen it. It is luxurious and lasts a long time. Not overly moisturizing but not drying. Natual ingredients, that's why I got it. It works well. I like it over other colors to give it a champagne shimmer.

I'm sensitive to many cosmetics and Gabriel is one line that doesn't cause me a problem. This luxurious lipstick keeps my lips well moisturized. The nude color is so easy since you can't really tell if it goes a bit outside the lip lines. No mirror required when I'm in a rush. Actually it defines the edge of the lip in a shimmery way but absolutely does not feather into those lip lines like some of the darker colors. Looks great! Feels Great!I usually get 2 at a time

Buy Lipstick Nude Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment