African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure and Organic 8 oz

African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure and Organic 8 oz
  • Shea oil possesses all of the beneficial properties of shea butter
  • Shea Olein is a high value ingredient for cosmetics due to its high content of unspanifiables
  • UV absorbing properties and essential fatty acid triglycerides. Among many application and types of products
  • shea oil may be included in: sun care and after sun products, hand and body lotions, shaving and depilatory preparations first aid creams, bath oil rubs, liniments, ointments and many more

I love this oil! It makes my hair touchable soft and shiny without all the greasiness. To get the full benefit of this oil, sit the bottle in a container of warm/hot water until it turn into a liquid.

Buy African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure and Organic 8 oz Now

I have sensitive dry dry aged skin and find this product makes my skin feel great.It goes on smoothly and a bit greasy for a few seconds then soaks right in.I even use it on my face as well. Rub it into the ends of your hair and it makes shiny. I am chemically sensitive and am glad there is no smell what so ever. LOVE IT!

Read Best Reviews of African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure and Organic 8 oz Here

Very light moisturizer and it also absorbs very quickly to your skin. You can also add it to other beauty creams or your african black shampoo.

Want African Shea Butter Oil 100% Pure and Organic 8 oz Discount?

I have always used unprocessed shea butter, but found that it didnt absorb easily, and was often difficult to massage onto my skin, given that it's thick. This product is easily applicable, absorbs quickly, and has a more subtle smell than the butter itself. It keeps my skin moisturized all day (as shea usually does). I would recommend this product. I will buy this product again.

When I received this product it smelled like vegetable oil and taste like crisco and it looks and feels like crisco also. I don't know if shea butter is suppose to have this kind of effect but I am not satisfied. I put a little bit on my skin and it really just smells like vegetable oil. I think that's what this is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment